Property ID : RT01534
Rent $970 $ - Apartment
Riverside service apartment for rent
Large balcony overlooking Tonle Sap River. 1 bedroom on mezzanine with parquet floor + 1 study. Rental USD 890 + 80 Management Fees. Available early September.
All our apartments are furnished, mostly with original Art Deco wood furnitures. However, we can remove part or all of the furnitures if the tenants wishes so.
About Management Fees: these cover 4 main areas:
1. Security: we have an intercom system. There is a second door on the G/F, right on the building front, that we close at night for added security.
We have 3 guards working in shift: morning is Chen, afternoon is Vichet, night is Yan, and we have a 4th guard in the WE: Raphat. All work with us since we opened up the building 8 years ago, and they are fully trustworthy. If any of our tenant has any queries, he/she is welcome to ask them for their advise or help.
2. Maintenance: we take care of it. We have a maintenance book downstairs with our security guards, and our tenants may let them know anything that would need to be taken care of in the apartment. Our in-house technicians will then fix it.
We also maintain every Air conditioning unit about once every 2 months : cleaning, gas refill etc…
3. Elevator: please note that on Sisowath Quay, 163 is the only residential building having such equipment.
4. Cleaning of common areas.
So it really what makes the difference between a typical apartment on the Quay, unsecured, and without management.
We usually have only longer term tenants. There are really nice people from around the world in the building. We insist on security, as in 10 years of operations, we so far never have experienced any security issue.
- Riverside service apartment for rent: $970